We will add more country translations as they become available - use the page monitor to be notified when this page is updated. Should you have in your possession translations not listed here please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main document translations are listed in the table below, country report translations are listed by language at the bottom.
PDF and Word versions of the translated Key Developments, Major Findings and Executive Summary are available on the print page. If your computer is not able to read non-latin pages your should still be able to view the PDF documents correctly.
English Arabic French Portuguese Russian Spanish Other Major Findings (0,1 Mb) Resultats cles Not Available Основные Достижения Principales Hallazgos Japanese | Khmer | Dutch
| Norwegian | Turkish
Key Developments Not Available Executive Summary
(Includes the regional overviews)
(1.7 Mb) Synthèse
Not Available (2 Mb) Resumen
Maps French Maps Spanish Maps : Microsoft Word Document : PDF/Adobe Acrobat Reader document
Some of the languages using non-latin alphabets will only be available as PDF, meaning they should display and print on any system having Acrobat Reader installed. Until they are available in HTML/web format the other languages will be listed with alink to MS Word or PDF documents.
Arabic country reports
All as Adobe Acrobat/PDF documents, less than 500 Kb unless other is mentioned. These should show on any computer using Adobe Acrobat.
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Western Sahara
Translations by Protection, Egypt
French country reports
All francophone africa country translation by Club International pour la Recherche de la Paix-CIRP, Cameroun and Valérie Pucheu. Coordination of proof reading by Sylvie Brigot, ICBL and Handicap International Belgium.
- Belgique (translation provided by Handicap International - Belgium)
- France (translation provided by Marion Libertucci)
Portuguese country reports
- Mozambique (translation by NPA Mozambique)
Russian country reports
Spanish country reports
- Colombia (translation provided by the Colombian Campaign to Ban Landmines)
- Spain (translation provided by the Moviment per la Pau)
Country reports in other languages
- Albania- Albanian - translation provided by Illyricum Fund.
- Abkhazia - Abkhazian (PDF - 230 Kb), Abkhazia - Russian (240 Kb) (Translations provided by the Abkhazian Campaign to Ban Landmines).
Abkhazia - Georgian (as PDF) (Translation provided by Georgian Committee of International Campaign to Ban Landmines)
- Belgium - Dutch (translation provided by Handicap International - Belgium)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina - Bosnian (translation provided by Mustafa Sarajlic)
- Bulgaria - Bulgarian (PDF) - translation provided by Boyan Yordanov
- Burma/Myanmar - Burmese (PDF - 199 Kb) (Translation provided by Nonviolence International, South East Asia)
- Cambodia - Khmer (0,8 Mb) - Local publication in Khmer published by the Cambodian Campaign to Ban Landmines.
- Cyprus - Greek (translation provided by Jacky Miller)
- Czech Republic - Czech (translation provided by "People in Need")
- Georgia - Georgian (PDF - 153 Kb) (Translation provided by Georgian Committee of International Campaign to Ban Landmines)
- Greece - Greek (translation provided by Jacky Miller)
- Japan - Japanese - translation provided by Yasuhiro Kitagawa and Akihito Hayashi, Japan Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Indonesia - Indonesian - Translation provided by Indonesian Campaign to Ban Landmines.
- Macedonia (FYR)- Macedonian (0,5 Mb) - translation provided by CIVIL.
- Macedonia (FYR)- Albanian - translation provided by CIVIL.
- Nepal - Nepali (PDF - 199 Kb) (Translation provided by Ban Landmines Campaign Nepal)
- Pakistan - Urdu (PDF - 199 Kb) (Translation provided by SPADO)
- Spain - Catalan (translation provided by the Moviment per la Pau)
- Serbia Montenegro - Serbian
- Somalia - Somali (Translation provided by Institute for Practical Research and Training)
- Somaliland - Somali (Translation provided by Institute for Practical Research and Training)
- Thailand - Thai (0,5 Mb) - Local publication in English and Thai published by the Thai Campaign to Ban Landmines.
- Turkey - Turkish (translation provided by Campaign for a Turkey Without Mines)
- Vietnam - Vietnamese - if you have problems with the fonts.
(Translation by Fund for Reconciliation and Development)