- Government of Australia
- Government of Belgium
- Government of Canada
- Government of Denmark
- Government of Japan
- United Nations Development Programme
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Mine Action Service
- United Nations Office for Project Services
- World Health Organization
- European Community
- Organization of American States
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining
- Survey action center
- Converting Landmine Factories to Civilian Production
- Environmental Aspects of the International Crisis of Antipersonnel Landmines and the Implementation of the 1997 Mine Ban Treaty
- Injuries that Occur in Humanitarian Demining
- The Landmine Victim Assistance Responsibilities of States Parties To The 1997 Mine Ban Treaty
- Producer Liability
- The United Nations’ role in Implementing the Compliance Aspects of the Ottawa Convention
- Antivehicle mines with antipersonnel effects
- Cluster Munitions
- Mine Action Programmes from a development-oriented point of view
- Resolutions Adopted by the General Assembly
Click here for details on the Working Groups consulting in 2000.
Click here for a list of contributors.
Click here for our acknowledgements.
Click here for a table of the abbreviations and acronyms.